Sunday, April 03, 2005

Help, the Man-Machines are Coming

It's 11pm. I'm in a student area in my university. I'm into the final third of my thesis which is due on Friday. I'm cutting it very close and every hour counts; I should have spent the last one typing.

I'm going to New York for 2 weeks in May. I shouldn't change my flight dates, because that can only be a hassle. I shouldn't stay beyond the 31st, because the friend I'm staying with while I'm there will be leaving on that day. I'll have to find extra accommodation and pay for it.

I'm just a starving final-year student. I haven't landed that dream job yet. I don't have much money.

But it's just been announced:

KRAFTWERK PLAY AT THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM ON 1st JUNE.



And suddenly, all the rules in my world have changed.

(more in a later post.
meanwhile, a review of Kraftwerk's last Hammerstein show. More here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home