Friday, April 29, 2005

Final hours, final showers

It's the day before my very last exam, and I'm planning to unwind with an evening jog. Not that I have much to unwind--I've been taking it really easy the last few days, knowing full well that my class of honours will be unaffected no matter how poorly I fare for this semester's examinations. I've been enjoying this luxury, flipping through notes in an ad hoc manner, rather than pushing myself to the very end.

As I type, however, storm clouds and low rumbles are congregating outside the window, as if to say: forget your run. You don't have to go out in a blaze of glory, but at least finish what you started four years ago with the same amount of pride.

It may not rain, but suddenly I've a few more hours than I thought I had. And I know what I'm going to do with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home