Saturday, February 26, 2005

There is a God

...of sociology at NUS and he goes by the name of Lian.

Dear students

We are pleased to inform you that the deadline for the submission of your HT and ISM has been extended to 8 April 2005, 3.00 p.m. In view of the revised date, no late submission will be allowed.

For HT students, pls take note that all the 3 hard-bound copies of your thesis need to be submitted to Ms Raja on the day of submission.

If you have queries, pls contact Dr Gana at 68743826.

Thanks.

A/P Lian Kwen Fee
Honours Coordinator

This buys me much-needed time to (i) do the various assignments for my other modules; (ii) finish up a proofreading job I undertook for some extra pocket money (I'm a slut for pocket money); (iii) slog thanklessly on the music for the musical I'm helping out in and (iv) cram the massively overdue summaries I've been owing my thesis supervisor, in my other capacity as her research assistant (yes, this is for pocket money too). Hooray!

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 02, 03:03:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

footprints, footprints. There is a God. Innit great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home